- Tip 4: WALK AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!
Why walking? BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO TIRED TO GO TO THE GYM! You need to write, analyze data, collect data, work, or all of the above, when I was not pregnant, I would get up at 5 to go to the gym and then start my normal routine...yeah that is IMPOSSIBLE now. I have tried to go to the gym very unsuccessfully many times, but walking I can do. Just see it as your workout. I do have to warn you, try to do it early anyway, on your way to where ever you need to be. Because I can tell you in the afternoon, it seems like you can't walk anymore. You want to drop to the floor and be carried. Have you seen the movie "Inside out"? do you remember sadness? YEAH THAT'S HOW YOU FEEL AT THE END OF THE DAY! you need to be dragged or tele-transported, since in the majority of the cases neither one is possible, just try to do it early in the day.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario