- Tip 3: Always eat and stay aways from bad smells, that will result in a contained nausea.
I know I have been really lucky not to have horrible nausea (or being stubborned not to throw up, I mean I am already sleeping most of the day, I was not going to be throwing up all my awake hours). Being that said, I really had to time to be nauseated, so did everything in my power to avoid it. I also HATE throwing up so...that translated in eating a lot of times a day (which also helped with my stomach wanting food every hour). I did have some nausea but breathing slowly, carrying something with a strong soothing smell you do like (peppermint and eucalyptus worked perfectly for me) and eating actually made me successfully complete my first trimester without throwing up once. In terms of smells, coffee for me is one horrible trigger, just can't stand the smell and you can imagine I felt it EVERYWHERE specially at every moment of the day in New York. Subway is specially terrible, because smells are concentrated and air is thicker, use busses or walk as much as you can. That helps you with nausea, and also to squeezes some exercise in the day.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario