miércoles, 18 de enero de 2017

  • Tip 2: ALWAYS CARY FOOD WITH YOU! I can't emphasize this enough, REALLY CARRY FOOD ALWAYS.
This is also something I had no idea about. I mean I usually eat a lot, always have struggled with eating too much and weight (can't help loving food) but this is ridiculous. You feel you are dying if you don't eat, is not like you have been 24 hours without eating, or even 8, we are talking about 2 or 3 hours!!!! In all fairness you can't eat too much (can't eat a steak and fries) but you can perfectly eat a bagel, and then another and then another.....I recommend not to eat a bagel every two or three hours, trust me your body WILL know the difference. I always try to go healthy, so one bagel is ok, the yoghurt, fruit, a sandwich, boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, etc. How does this work when you are walking and in a library most of the day, well TAKE FOOD WITH YOU! This will translate in very heavy backpack, so invest in a good backpack, and pack food for the amount of hours you will be out. Husband, partner, family, friends or roommate can help a lot with all of this amount of food preparing (in my case my lovely hubby). Again if you have the resources you can always buy food, but because I couldn't the big heavy backpack is my only option.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario