- Tip 1: Crunch as much work as you can at any point in the day! Listening to text on audio and working for bits of time, will crunch work in at any point in your day, specially considering 6pm feels like 2am.
Now I am now sure that Sleeping Beauty was a pregnant single lady, maybe not accepted at that time and they had to created the story around her sleepiness .....YOU ARE SLEEPY ALL THE TIMEEEE!!! I usually sleep 6 to 7 hours and I am pumped for the day. But since the first month of my pregnancy, that was not the case any more....you would think, "ok maybe 8 hours should do the trick", considering is the normal average for an adult.....NOOOO, YOU WOULD BE WRONG! Your body just can't take being awake more than 12 hours or less! MEANING YOU NEED LIKE 12 HOURS OF SLEEP!!! So, had I'd known this, I would have made my life more efficient before. But I didn't know it would be sooooo drastic and intense. Your system just shuts down, and you turn in to the living dead, cranky, sleepy, brain dead and moody (So watch it family and friends, you better make sure this mom to be has her sleep!) Acknowledge you are a zombie and just go to bed. I am sure people would rather not see you, than seeing you as a sleepwalker that Tallahassee (Zombieland) or Rick (The Walking Dead) would need to kill.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario